Swift

Poem for Father's Day 2017

 

A short poem dedicated to my dad with few memories clubbed in a video
Dad you loved me before I was born
You hugged me tightly when I was born...

You became my love at first sight
When i held your fingers tight...

You said I am Angel curated for me
I know you are God sent for me...

You held my tears
To overcome my fears...

You were happy when I was glad
You cried secretly when I was sad...

You bestowed love on me
I found confidence in me...

You worked day and night
To make me a human right...

You instilled values in me
To develop a better me...

You supported me to walk and stand by myself
In the process forgot yourself...

No wish did remain unfulfilled
So no task of mine remained unfinished...

You love me unconditionally
Taught me to live respectfully...

On this special day
I want to say...

That I too love you unconditionally
You are my king magnificently...

This post has been awarded as "Winning Post" in various contests on Father's Day Theme for Facebook and Twitter Campaigns

You Might Also Like

0 comments